Friday, April 5, 2013

11w4d

I completely forgot about week 10! Okay, not really, but I am not an artist and I got tired of doing the dry erase board fruit pics. And don't even get me started on the block numbers! I got all the athletic ability and my sister got all the art. So woe is me.

Anyways, I figured that I would change it up a little and do something different! I think I like this way much better because now I have more room to write what's going on. I will be using the color of whatever fruit it is as my font color and giving an update of what the baby is doing in there!

Pathetic excuse for an olive!
 
Much better than my horrible handwriting and drawings!


And now the "official" update!
 
How far along: 11w4d
Size of Baby: Lime
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Don't know, hopefully still down the 6lbs!

Maternity Clothes: Love them! So much! I practically live in my capri's!

Gender: Since we are able to find out the gender through the NT blood work, we decided to wait until the A/S ultrasound when I'm closer to 20weeks!

Belly Button In/Out: In

Stretch Marks: Still the same ones

Labor Signs: Nope

Movement: Nope

Sleep: About 6 hours a night! I miss my 8-10 hours!

Cravings/Aversions: Cherry Slurpee's!

Symptoms: I got a wicked case of morning sickness the other day. I was dry heaving in the Chipotle bathroom and I'm pretty sure I scared an employee!

Feeling: Happy and anxious. For whatever reason, I want to buy everything now!

Best Moment this Week: I love when Justin talks to the baby and puts his hand on my lower pooch!

What I Miss: The extra 4 hours of sleep!

What I am Looking Forward To: Feeling the baby move!

Milestones: Almost out of the 1st trimester!

Baby Milestones: Baby is about 1.6 inches long and weighs in at about 0.25 ounces. Her tooth buds, hair follicles, and nail beds are forming. Her skin is see-through but she's on her way to looking more like a baby. Her fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore, and she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there, even though I can't feel it!

Next Appointment: Thursday, April 11th. Less than a week away!!!!


1 comment: