Thursday, April 11, 2013

Out on Facebook!

Had a great appt today so I didn't want to wait any longer!

This is what I posted:

We've been keeping a secret...


We got so many likes and comments from everyone, it was really surprising!

Now the funny thing. I made Justin look at the picture the night before to make sure that I spelled everything right and he said that it looked good. After posting it, I realized that I had put the wrong year that we were married!!!! We got married January 2012, not 2013!

I asked Justin if I should try and fix it, and his response was, "Just let everyone think you got knocked up right away."

That wasn't flying by me though, since I want to post something about IF during IF awareness week. I then post the right picture and just blamed it on my pregnancy brain, which isn't entirely false.

 
I think that all my friends got a kick out of me having to post it a second time!

2 comments: