Saturday, March 23, 2013

Still here!!!

Sorry for the absence! I have no idea where the time is going! Let's catch up!

We went to Justin's coworker son's birthday party a few weekends ago, and it was so much fun! I'm still new to this town, so it was nice meeting other people! After the little boy's birthday party, it turned into an adult birthday party! They broke out the beer pong, baseball, and honeycomb game.

I have never seen Justin drunk before ever, so this was fun! He's not a big drinker to start with and he was keeping up with all the other guys. Let's just say that he ended up passed out on my shoulder, and then had to sneak out because he was going to be sick and he didn't want anyone to see!

By the time we got home, it was a whopping 10:45pm and he had passed out in bed! We are some hard partying people, let me tell you!

Justin playing "Pin the tail on the Alligator"

No comments:

Post a Comment