Saturday, March 16, 2013

8w5d

Since I have figured out what was causing my sickness, I haven't had anymore!!!! I do realize that I need to eat every few hours or I start to feel nauseous.

We had dinner with Justin's work partners and their wives last night. We went to a Brazilian Steakhouse. I wasn't sure what I should wear since it's an all you can eat place and by the end of the night my pants feel a little tight. I asked the girls on TB and everyone voted for the extra comfy maternity pants, so I broke those out! And I am soo glad that I did! So much more comfortable then wearing pants that hurt after awhile!

There was a new couple that was added to the group since Justin is training him right now, so they sat in front of us. Super nice couple. I even found out that my new OB was the one who delivered (via c-section) their daughter 2 years ago! She said that she really liked him! So that just seals it for me!

Here's me rockin' a full maternity outfit for the night! And I'm also sucking it in too!

How far along: 8w5d
Size of Baby: Raspberry!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Down a total of 6lbs!!!
Maternity Clothes: Broke them out for dinner last night!
Gender: Team Find Out
Belly Button In/Out: In
Stretch Marks: Just the same ones!
Labor Signs: Nope

Movement: Nope

Sleep: I slept so good last night! I also had my first baby dream and it wasn't a good one :( It didn't involve me but my sister

Cravings/Aversions: I'm craving blueberry muffins! I have a batch in the oven right now and they smell soooo yummy!

Symptoms: No more sickness, so just the semi-bloat, greasy hair, fatigue, and still the sore boobies

Feeling: I'm feeling really happy right now

Best Moment this Week: Getting to see and hear our little jellybean again!

What I Miss: My energy

What I am Looking Forward To: Finding out if JB is a boy or girl and feeling the baby move!

Milestones: Just getting to 8w (and now almost 9), only a few more weeks until we announce it on FB!

Baby Milestones: Jellybean now weighs in at about .04 ounces and measures about .63 inches. She's growing about a millimeter a day. Even though you can't feel it, JB is moving those arms and legs like crazy! Her taste buds are now forming!

Next Appointment: Thursday, April 11!



No comments:

Post a Comment