Saturday, February 2, 2013

Time to Update

Today is 5dpIUI/7dpT and there's really nothing to report. I'm testing out my trigger and as of this morning, it's still there.

I am getting some painful nipples, though. Not the type where they hurt by clothing or anything, but only when I poke at them. So what do I do all day? I poke them! I did notice that I had very, very slight pain when I poked at my boob. I'm not reading anything into, since it's still very early.

It looks like the trigger will hopefully be leaving completely in the next 2 or 3 days. I do plan on testing on 11dpIUI. Actually, I will be testing everyday but will take the 11dpIUI results as final. Okay, okay, if I don't like the results, I know that I will keep testing until AF.

At least with me being able to use the trigger, I will hopefully start AF on my own and not need birth control pills this time.
The bottom one is just more than a shadow
Can kind of see it

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! You are getting so close to finding out if this was your cycle. It's out of your hands now, just relax and enjoy the ride. FX for you!

    ReplyDelete