Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1dpIUI

Well, I got "the" email from Great Lakes. Apparently I wasn't a good fit! Oh well, life goes on! I was actually having second thoughts about it, especially all the physical things that I would have to do. So I'm glad that it turned out this way!

So how am I feeling today?

I still feel a bit "full" in my ute area, and I've had a few dull aches on both of my sides but nothing horrible! I am avoiding laying on my stomach though, that doesn't feel too good. I actually fell asleep with a little heart shaped heating pad thingy (it's one where you crack the little metal disk in it and it heats up) on my back and I think that it helped! I haven't taken any Tylenol either, I just don't feel comfortable taking anything. Justin says that I'm paranoid. Well, maybe I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment