Thursday, February 7, 2013

Emotional Day

I've been testing out my trigger since 12 hours after I took it. Call me crazy, but I like to see the second line and watch it get lighter so I know that what I get at the end of this cycle is legit, and I like peeing on things.

Today is 10dpIUI and since 8dpIUI, I have been getting BFN's on my tests. So the trigger is definitely out of my system, but just seeing just that one lonely line, makes me think that it didn't work. I know that the first IUI usually doesn't work, but like always, I was hoping that I am/was in the exception category.

My temps are still way above the coverline, which Justin keeps asking me about. I don't have the heart to tell them that they will be like that even if I'm not pregnant. I'm just praying everyday that I don't get a temperature plunge meaning that AF is well on her way.

I have been praying almost everyday that this cycle did work but then I think that I shouldn't just pray for this to happen, but to also say Thank you, for everything that I already have in my life.

All the symptoms that I've been having, sore nips, weird twinges in my lower belly, skin breakouts, feeling bloated, all of this can be chalked up to AF symptoms.

I'm not getting my hopes up, though

To sum it all up, I feel pretty defeated right now, and I still have 4 more days to my "official" test date.


1 comment:

  1. (((HUGS))) Sorry you had a rough day. :( I hope you feel better today.

    ReplyDelete