Thursday, February 7, 2013

Holly just called me

After she said who she was, I swear my heart stopped for a second. She was calling to tell me my test results from my 7dpo bloodwork.

My p4 (progesterone) is at 20.5!!!!! It needs to be over 15 during a medicated cycle and that means I ovulated! Woohoo! I always worry about the trigger shot not working, so now I have proof that it did!

I also asked to get tested for DHEA-Sulfate. This test is for hyperandrogenism: to check the function of the adrenal glands. The adrenal gland is one of the major sources of androgens in women.

My levels came back at 271 ug/dL, so normal!!!!

So I guess I just have PCOS and nothing more, but I still have an appt with an Endocrinologist on Feb. 13th, just in case. I want to have all my bases covered!

I recovered from my pity party earlier by putting on my big girl panties after I realized that I needed to go to DMV to pay my registration since it's due tomorrow!

1 comment: