Friday, February 8, 2013

Spike found Lola!!!! BFFP!!!!

After my pity party of 1 yesterday, I went back into the bathroom to look at all my tests. I have them all arranged neatly so I can see an early, faint line if there is one.

When I went back to look, I saw a faint second line! I couldn't believe it! I picked it up and compared in to my test from 9dpIUI (stark white BFN) and you could totally see a line! I know that you can't trust a test after the 10 minute time limit, so I held me pee for about 2 hours and POAS again. Another faint, faint second line came up but it was after the 10 minute time limit! By now I just decided to test in the morning, hoping that FMU would give be a more conclusive answer.

We went to bed at 2am, and because of my nerves I think that I fell asleep around 3am! I woke up before my alarm and took my temp, still high! I tested again, and a second line came up within the time limit!!! I couldn't believe it so I dipped another Wondfo, another positive. I pulled out the big guns, and dipped a First Response Early Response (FRER) and it's positive!

I had to run a few errands before Justin left for work, so I stopped at Target and bought a 5 pack of Clear Blue Easy digital tests (and I stocked up on Pre-Natal vitamins). Rushed home and dipped the digital (yes I saved my FMU). I swear the next 3 minutes took forever, but it flashed that beautiful word that I thought that I would never be able to see!

Last year I had bought 2 gift packs of Chicago Bears baby items. The first one has a onesie, a bib, and booties. The other one has a bottle, a pacifier, and another bib. I wrapped them up and put them in a Valentine's Day bag. I left it on the coffee table so Justin would find it. He is notorious for always trying to open presents early (birthday, Christmas) so I figured that he would want to open it.

When he comes into the living room, he just looks at it and sits on the couch. I told him that it was his Valentine's Day gift and that he could open it if he wanted to. He looked at me and said, "It's not Valentine's Day."

Really???? Of all days, he doesn't want to open a gift early?!?!?!?!

I told him fine, he could wait until next week to open it. He crumbled and asked if he could use it at work, which I said yes.

That perked his interest and he got up, and started to go through it. I opened the bootie package and wrapped each piece separately, and left the pacifier set in the box and put that at the bottom of the bag. That way the first thing he was going to open was the booties since I put those on top!

He starts to really dig around the bag, and ends up pulling the box out from the bottom! He looks at it and thinks for a second before responding with, "This is baby stuff. What does this mean?"

I ask him, "What do you think it means?"

And then he asks, "Are you pregnant?"

He got so excited especially after he opened everything else that was in the bag! I'm so glad that I recorded it!

I called my RE's office and told them I got a positive but she said they can't schedule my beta until Monday which is my "official" test date.

I know that it's extremely early but I am super excited! As they say, "Today I am pregnant!"

EDD is October 21st!

 

4 comments: