Monday, February 11, 2013

4w0d- Frist Beta Test

I had to go to a different Quest Diagnostics to make sure that I got the results back the same day. The lady put the needle in sooo slow, and it frickin' hurt!!!

And the tube wasn't filling up that fast, even though I drank half a bottle of water of the drive over there. I think it's because she shoved so much needle in my vein, it just wasn't flowing right.

But it's over now. I was even able to sneak in some pictures of Lola after she left the room.

My first beta came back at 94!

My next beta is not scheduled until 8 more days! I asked my RE's office why they have it spaced out so much and she just said it was because I had an IUI. I even told her that everyone else I know, they get theirs done every other day. She said that she never heard of that before, and they do theirs weekly.

Well, I tried!

Another thing, is that I can not, for the the life of me, find Spike! I told Justin I think that he disappeared because Lola ate him!  :::que Justin giving me the side-eye:::


No comments:

Post a Comment