Tuesday, February 19, 2013

5w1d- Beta #2

I went extra early to my lab appt, thinking that if I get it done early, they will call me back earlier than last time.

I got the same girl as last time, but this time was so much better! I was in and out in about 15 minutes and then the looong wait for the phone call.

Look who I found when I was cleaning the living room! He was hiding in my tote bag! And once again, I took my sweet time putting back on my sweater so I could get a pic!


After my appt, I went and hung out at my mom's. I took her and my littlest brother (A) out to lunch. I either wanted the Soup, Salad, and Breadsticks from Olive Garden or Chinese from Ming's (a little hole in the wall with the best food!). My mom said that she would rather Chinese.

Oh My God, it was sooo good!!! I ordered the Moo Shu Chicken and then a Sweet & Sour chicken plate. It was so much food! My mom jokingly told me that I better not eat like this the whole time. Even though I ordered a lot, I was only able to eat just a little bit. Yay for leftovers!

The leftover Moo Shu chicken was able to feed 7 more people at my mom's for dinner, lol.

Now back to my beta. I knew that yesterday was a holiday and that my RE was closed so I had a feeling that they were pretty backed up. I don't want to become one of those people who bug them over every question so I decided to wait  and call just before their phones switched over at 4:30pm.

That would have been the perfect time too but I fell asleep! I woke up and it was 4:31pm. I tried calling and sure enough it was their answering service!

I was hoping that they would call me after hours like they have done before, but I gave up hope when it got to be 6:30pm.

I will be calling them first thing in the morning!

My littlest brother A, has gotten quite attached to me to the point where he is on the verge of tears when I leave to go home (I live about 50 minutes away from them). So I let him hold onto Lola for me. My mom says that he sleeps with her every night and even plays with her during the day! So he sees Spike in my purse and he takes him too!

My mom keeps telling him that he needs to give them back to me because they are a keepsake (and a little inappropriate for a 4yr old to be playing with, lol), but he won't give them back! I told him that I would make him a deal, that I would buy him one of his own. We went through pages on Amazon looking for one that he liked. His stipulations: it must be white (like Lola), it must have pink eyes (like Lola), and he also wanted it to have a tail (like Spike).

We finally settled on this one and he wants to name it Spike Jr!

 
 
And here is him playing with "his" Spike and Lola!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment