Wednesday, February 20, 2013

5w2d- Beta #2 Results

I called as soon as I got up today and got Kim. She found my chart and my levels went from 94 last week to 1,619!!!! That's a doubling time of 46 hours!!!

I feel a little better, maybe now I can stop peeing on sticks!

I did ask her if I have to wait until Beta #3 results before I can schedule my ultrasound. She seemed surprised that it wasn't scheduled yet. I now have an appt on Thursday, Feb 28th at 9am when I will be 6w3d since that is the day they check. I tried to push it to March 5th (the next day that Justin has off) but she said I HAD to come in on the 28th. It kind of sucks, since that means we have to get up extra early, drive the 50 minutes into town, get the ultrasound done, and then drive back right away because he starts work at 1pm. I wanted to spend a little time at my mom's after the appt but I guess that's just going to have to wait until March 3rd, which is her birthday!

I had everything written down because I cannot for the life of me remember anything anymore. As soon as I had wrote it down, Kim calls me back and says just to be sure that we can hear the heartbeat that she's changing the appt to Friday, March 1st at the same time.

Hopefully, time flies by the next few days!!!

And to prove my craziness

Hi, my name is Lindsy and I'm addicted to peeing on little sticks!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for great betas! Hopefully now you can stop using those many sticks!

    ReplyDelete