Monday, January 14, 2013

Today is CD54

And where the hell is my period?!?!?!? Today marks 6 days after my last birth control pill. Last time, AF showed up in 5 days, and when I was on birth control pills back in the day, AF always showed up in 4.

I'm starting to get worried about what happens if it doesn't show up, then what? My RE's office is notorious for telling me, "Just wait it out." Hello, I'm tired of waiting.

I showed Justin my chart and after I explained what he was looking at, he asked "54? That's a really long time, right?"

I told him that most people's cycles are around 30-34 days, and I'm pretty much double that. And then I added that my body is stupid, but he said that it was beautiful. What a great guy I have!

Some good news though, meet Lola and Spike! I'm hoping that these two will bring me some good luck in the future!




1 comment: