Tuesday, January 15, 2013

CD...1!!!

This felt like the longest cycle ever (even though I had longer ones). Time was going by soo slow! But AF finally showed up last night, so I'm counting today as CD1.

I was fortunate enough to have this passed to me and I think that's what did it! Thanks girls!

Yep, it's the voodoo tampon! Apparently whoever she is passed to, that person will get their period. And it works, lol!

I also think that it helped that I gave in and POAS. I thought that it couldn't hurt and since my body likes to screw with me, I thought I would help it along.

I called my RE this morning and scheduled my appt for Thursday for an u/s and bloodwork!!! She (receptionist) asked what my treatment cycle was last time and this time. She also asked if I wanted to do injects this cycle and I was all like "Hells yeah! Anything to get me to my IUI!"

New Year, new treatment plan! Time to get this show on the road!


1 comment: