Thursday, January 17, 2013

CD3 u/s and b/w!

Appointment went great! No cysts, ovaries full of follies, and my ute looks nice and then!

Jessica was the one to go over my instructions for this cycle. Femara and Dex on CD3-7, and start Gonal-F injections on CD 8-11. Yep, that's 4 and maybe I'll have to do one more on CD 12, it just depends on what my ultrasound finds!

Super excited to start the injects, but holy cow the price! $278 for the Gonal-F pen that has all 5 shots in it! That's $55.60 a shot! Hopefully, this will be the only cycle I will need it, but if not, maybe I can get in on the Med Donation that some ladies put together on the TB. I just thought that for this cycle, I didn't have time to apply for it since I start the injects in 4 days!

Lola and Spike even came to my appt!




The lady at Quest for my blood draw was too quick for me to get Lola and Spike out of my purse and I didn't want her to think that I was nuts, so they stayed in!





No comments:

Post a Comment