Friday, January 11, 2013

Getting some ink!

My BFF Jaimee came over to my mom's and we hung out for a few hours. I was getting nervous, and then I just told her, I just want to get it over with.

I ended up going to the guy, Matt, she goes to since the guy who did my first tattoo, his shop is closed :( We caught him as he was almost leaving, and he said that he would stay and do mine! Then Jaimee decided to get the exact same thing to show her support for me!

As he was setting up, I was soooooo nervous, like my hands were in a cold sweat! He put the design on, and made sure it was straight and then it was go time!

He did one of the stars first and OMG did it freaking hurt! But once he got going, it didn't hurt as much. I would still say that the pain factor was about a 5-6. It felt like I was getting stabbed with a hot needle, lol!

It took him less than 20 minutes per person so not too long at all! I absolutely love how it turned out!

Design on
Setting Up
First star
Not too bad after
Jaimee taking it like a champ, lol
All done!


                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment