Thursday, January 24, 2013

Interview

Do I even have to say that I hate this step in the process??? I get super nervous, even though I've been in this field for almost 2 years and I know my stuff. But I hate the questions!

What's your best quality?
What's your worst quality?
What could you bring to our company?

Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!

I feel like I use the same answers for different questions! Anyways, on top of the things that I already know, there's about 5 other areas that I would have to learn since they are a tiny, tiny operation, everyone does everything. So I would have to get my hands dirty!

I keep telling myself that the free flight benefits are completely worth it (which they totally are!)

So the interview is done, and I feel fairly optimistic about it just based on me having previous experience but you never know!

I do have to AW myself for a second and say that after I applied, I totally Wikipedia'ed the company and read their history! And guess what one of the questions were? "What do you know about our company?"

Grand slam, baby!

Future employer????

No comments:

Post a Comment