Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Job Hunting

The company that I worked for for almost 2 years lost their contract to both carriers and chose to close down. I was given the choice to stay with the new company or take the layoff.

I choose the layoff. I had to travel about 50 miles each way, and I would stay at my mom's during my work week and then drive home on my Friday. Let's just say that when you're TTC, being apart is not helping your chances.

So we decided that this was a great opportunity for me to take a break from work and help me de-stress. But now it's almost 5 months into it, and nothing is really happening on the baby front, so I casually look for PT jobs.

But tonight I found a job posting that would, and could, work for me! It's doing almost exactly the same thing that I did before but it's closer! I bit the bullet and applied.

And guess what? They called the next morning, so less than 12 hours of me applying, and scheduled an interview for tomorrow!

Now I'm getting nervous!


No comments:

Post a Comment