Friday, January 25, 2013

CD11: RE appt!

I couldn't have planned this any better. Justin only gets a full Friday-Monday off once a month, so he was able to come to my monitoring appt! He hasn't been able to come to one in a really long time. He didn't quite like the fact of having to get up early on his day off but he got over it.

My appt went great! Lining is good and I have 3 measurable follies: on my left, one at 13mm and on my right, one at 13mm and the rockstar at 17mm!

The nurse gave me one last shot of Gonal-f and I'm on the books for Monday morning for my IUI!

Finally!

And because of Justin's days off, he's able to come to my IUI appt too!

While driving to my appt, I kept telling Justin that I had a feeling that I was forgetting something. I forgot Lola and Spike!


What's going to happen on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment