Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

 
We spent our New Year's Eve pretty low key. We brought out the bubbly and watched the ball drop. And of course the New Year's kiss!

I should have been happy but I was holding back the tears, thinking about everything that we went through in 2012 and what 2013 holds for us. I just know that 2013 will be better than 2012, because for a lack of a better word, 2012 pretty much sucked balls!

So what have I learned in/from 2012?

1. When dealing with IF, nothing is predictable
2. It is perfectly okay to cry in your car in the parking lot of your Re's after a bad appt
3. Attitude is everything when dealing with IF
4. Even with IF, I am truly happy with my life
5. I couldn't have asked for a better support team of family and friends

And of course getting MARRIED!!!!

I can't really think of any more, but I know that I'm leaving out about 100! Here's to a positive New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment