Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Birthday BFF!!!

I have known Jaimee since the 1st grade. I was even the one who cut her son's umbilical cord way back in the day! And our birthday's are exactly 1 month apart, so a sure sign of BFF status, lol!

Anyways, we went out for teppanyaki and everyone got to meet her new "guy friend". Anthony and Scott were also there, along with my sister and brother in law (bil), Tracy and Josh. This night was almost an exact copy of my birthday dinner!

We decided to do some sake bombs, which I haven't done since 2009! I was telling Jaimee and her friend, "Q" how to set it up. Scott was all set to take the picture but somehow they just couldn't get it set up. Scott was getting impatient, and when I was saying "Sake" to Jaimee, Scott yells "BOMB!" and hits the table!

My sake cup falls off the chopsticks and hits the rim of the beer glass as it's going inside and breaks the glass! I'm all ready to chug, but everyone is yelling at me because of the broken glass. Then it was determined that it was a clean break, and then I was allowed to drink it!


 
Our teppanyaki cook was pretty young, and Scott and Anthony didn't hold anything back! The cook was asking if everyone were in 2's for the bill, and Scott pipes in, "Well, we can make it 3 if you'd like!"

During dinner, Anthony asks, "So how did your birthday gift go?" Scott immediately smacks him on his arm, and he just responds with "What?"

I just told him that the medication didn't work and that it was cancelled, and continued with dinner. So nothing too horrible!

We had a great night! We did decide in the parking lot that we're going to be doing a road trip in February to Vegas!!!

Happy 30th Birthday Jaimee!!!
 
BFF's for life!
 
My boys, Scott and Anthony
 
Jaimee, Tracy, and me

No comments:

Post a Comment