Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Oh Costco

Today is CD35. I called my RE's office so that they could call in my prescription for the birth control. I called the office at 10:20am because I knew that Costco didn't open until 10am.

I waited until 2pm to go to Costco. I did all my shopping and then went to the pharmacy. I gave him my name and birth date, and then he tells me that it's not ready and it'll be ANOTHER 45 minutes!!!

I asked him why it wasn't filled since my RE called it in around 10:30am. He says that since they weren't sure when I would be in to pick it up, they didn't fill it.

Umm, WHAT???!!!
 
I then had to go and check-out and brought all my stuff to my car. Looked at my watch, and about 20 minutes had past. So I just sit on the bench for the last 25 minutes. Do you think that I could get a hold of anyone on the phone? Nope, nobody. So there I am, just sitting there.
 
After about 10 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. I went up to a different person and asked if it was ready yet. She told me to hold on. She went to the back and came back with it. I asked her if it was their policy to not fill a prescription until the person was there to pick it up. She pretty much said yes and then added, "We've been really busy today".
 
So the moral of this story is to "check in" at the pharmacy so they get started on filling your prescription and BEFORE you do your shopping.
 
All for this!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment