Friday, November 16, 2012

Break-through Bleeding

That's what I got. When I finally got a hold of my RE's office (the same one that said to call when I had any kind of bleeding), that's what they told me and to continue taking the birth control pills. After today's pill, only 2 more to go!

I haven't been on birth control for over 2 years, but I'm hoping that my body will respond the same way, and start AF three days after the last pill. I'm not holding my breath though, since my body likes to screw me over, lol.

I was able to get my protocol for my next cycle. 5mg Femara (Letrozole), .5mg Dexamethazone (low dose steroid), and of course my hCG trigger shot.

I have heard that women with PCOS respond much better to Femara then Clomid (I only responded 2 out of the 4 times that I took it). I want to add injections with it, but I'm thinking that maybe I'll just do my "standard" protocol and if it's not where it's supposed to be at, then add the injects for the next cycle.

I think that I have Justin on my side to do an IUI this cycle!!! Yayyy!!! Fingers crossed that by this time next week, I'll have my period!  (What a birthday present to wish for!)

And now some funnies...


 
You're welcome :)

1 comment: