Sunday, November 18, 2012

CD 73 and...

I took my last birth control pill!!!! Now onto to another, hopefully shorter wait for AF to show. Way back in the day when I was on BC, it took about 3 days after my last pill to start, so that's what I'm wishing for.

But in the mean time, I finished all of our Christmas shopping and while grocery shopping for my much needed baking supplies, I found my favorite oranges!!! I swear I could eat all of them, lol

Dangerously addicting

I'm getting super excited for Thanksgiving though. I'm planning on making- Limoncello cupcakes: lemon cupcakes with a lemon curd filling and a lemon buttercream frosting,  Twinkies cupcakes, and  fun Minion cupcakes to decorate with the kids at my mom's house. I got a lot of baking to do on Wednesday!!!





 All of these look so yummy!!! I'll keep you posted on how everything turns out. I'll try to remember to take some pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment