Friday, November 9, 2012

Spotting???

Today is CD 64 and day 5 of birth control, but maybe there's a light at the end of this long ass tunnel!

When I went to the bathroom this morning after getting up, there was the smallest spot on my underwear. I don't think that I have ever been so exciting to see something!

Since getting up this morning, I have been back to the bathroom twice, praying the the lightest of all colors is getting darker or just more in quantity. I really want to call my RE and let them know that I in fact, have started spotting!

But as of right now, I think that I would feel stupid to call and nothing else happens, so once again I sit and wait and wait and wait...

This girl makes going to the bathroom look hot, lol
 

2 comments:

  1. Come onnnnn AF! You can doooo it! Hopefully she shows her face soon! FX for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! IF is such a horrible waiting game

    ReplyDelete