Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Trying to Trick my body

Today is CD33, and I still have not started AF. Where the hell is she???

In the past, it seemed to me that good ol' AF likes to trick me into thinking that maybe, just maybe by some impossible way that I'll get my BFP. She usually likes to wait until after I take a HPT, get a negative result, and then show up, adding more salt to the wound.

I figured that I would try to trick her this time.  Yesterday morning, I peed in my cup and dipped an OPK because I have more of those lying around. Nope, nothing happened. Negative result (duh) and still no AF.

So this morning, I figured that I would use an HPT. Dipped the strip in and got the - (no real surprise there) and now we wait for AF.

If AF still has not shown up by tomorrow, back on Provera I go :(

Hopefully it won't be THAT long!

No comments:

Post a Comment