Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weezer!!!

I am such a nerd. I love, love Weezer! And guess who was added to the Fair's concert series???

WEEZER!!!!



Oh my god! Their last album was my life's soundtrack for the last few years. This is one of the bands that was definitely on my concerts bucket list, so I had to go and see them!

I had to drag my friend, Jaimee (okay, well not drag, but I knew that this was not her kind of music) to the fair. We had to get there early to get in to the general admission section (the price for two tickets was about $94 for decent seats and even though that I really, really wanted to see them, $94 bucks was a bit steep to pay for a FAIR concert. If it was at the SM Center, then hells yeah I would have paid it)

All in all, it was a great concert!!!

Here's a few pics!


 
 
Best. Night. Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment