Thursday, October 4, 2012

CD28-Nothing New

Still doing the waiting game with AF. Temp went up **slightly** and then dipped back down. Oh well, couldn't hurt to try for my Hail Mary.

I think that I decided, instead of waiting after another 3 rounds of the Femara protocol before we got more invasive, is to just jump in on the first round. I feel like I might be wasting some precious time. Not too sure yet. I tried talking to Justin about it because we would be out of pocket (OOP), stupid insurance only wanting to pay for only testing, and he could only say, "I can't miss any work, go to sleep."

I need to call my RE's office to ask about it, but I am so deathly afraid to. I think that I'm mostly afraid of the price that I am going to get quoted.

**An Update, within an update***

Someone put her big girl panties on, and called the RE's office. Drumroll please: $335 for the IUI!!! Not too horrific! She even said that we can do it this next cycle, just to call when I start my period and then go in for an ultrasound and get some more info.

::Happy Dance::

But still nervous as hell. Where in the hell is my period? I want to get this show on the road!!!

This is how I feel right now. No, not like a dog, but like "What?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment