Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Damn you Sour Patch Kids

We love all things sour in my household, so when I found a 3.5 lb bag of SPK, I thought, "Hey, why not?"

I swear that these things are going to be the death of me. I fill up a snack size ziplock bag, and I only eat one color at a time: Green, Yellow, Orange, and Red for last (it's my favorite!) The bag will last me all day.

I feel like crap after eating them, I swear them off, then I feel better by the next day. So what do I do? I eat more of course! Thinking, "No, that's not what upset my stomach".

News Alert: Yep it's definitely those pesky SPK causing all kinds of tummy trouble. Not running to the bathroom kind of trouble, just I feel like shit and don't want to move, I feel like blah, kind of trouble.

So note to self: NO MORE SOUR PATCH KIDS....EVER!

SPK is shooting me up from the inside

No comments:

Post a Comment