Friday, September 21, 2012

What?!?!

I went to a funeral today for my mom's friend's brother. I haven't seen many of these people in years, and of course the "Do you have any kids yet?" and the "When are you going to have a baby?" questions came. I just put on a happy face and smiled through my "Oh not yet" reponses.

During the service and the reception, I kept feeling a throbbing pain in my lower back on my right side. I took an aspirin and didn't think too much of it. When I got home, I decided to use one of my many OPK's (ovualtion prediction kit). I have never, ever gotten a positive on one but I thought I would give it a whirl.

I dipped the stick in the ol' cup of pee, put it down, waited for about 3 minutes and checked it out. It was POSITIVE! I thought my eyes were playing tricks in me, so I dipped another 2 tests in. Same results.

Sooo, the question is now, is it a false positive because of me having PCOS (people with PCOS are known for getting positives of OPK's throughout their entire cycle). And if it really is a true positive, with my small follie sizes, would I truly ovualte or is my body just gearing up for no reason?

 But for whatever reason, just seeing the positives, it makes me feel happy, like my body is trying to do something. We'll definitely be humping it out either way!

Three POSITIVE opk's :)


No comments:

Post a Comment