Thursday, September 20, 2012

CD14- Follie Scan Day!!!

Today was my ultrasound to check on my follie sizes. Even though I've had a rough few weeks, I tried to be positive.

I arrived 45 minutes early for my appointment, hoping that they could get me in sooner. They had even changed my appointment from 2:30pm to 2:15pm. I guess they were backed up because I wasn't called back until 2:49pm. So that was already was getting on my nerves. I had to wait another 10 minutes in the room for the NP.

Results of the ultrasound: two follies on my right side, but they are only at 10mm and 11mm, no where near the 18mm they need to be to trigger. I was super disappointed, but deep down I kinda knew that it wasn't going to be a good appointment.

They scheduled me to go back on Monday to see if any of the follies had a late reaction to the meds. I'm hoping that they did, but I think it's pretty much impossible for them to grow 7-8mm in just 3 days.

If nothing progresses, I'm going to ask what the next step is from here.




P.S.- I will be working hard on trying to be more positive throughout each cycle. Pretty sure having a bad attitude is not helping my situation any.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment