Sunday, September 23, 2012

CD17

I just realized that I have my follow up ultrasound in the morning! I don't have a "feeling" about how the appointment will go but I'm kind of excited. I've been having some slight cramps going on, so I'm hoping that means that my little follies are growing in there!

I also decided to start taking my basal body temperature (BBT) in the morning. I used to temp everyday but my temps were all over the place. When I showed my charts to my RE, he told I was just wasting my time because of the PCOS. But I'm starting to think that my body is actually working the way that it's supposed to and that my temps now, will be more consistent.

I could kick myself because I thought about starting at the beginning of this cycle but I forgot :( If I did remember, maybe I would know for a fact if the +OPK that I got the other day, was really because I was ovulating or not. Oh well, can't dwell on the past, can we?


What I feel like right now, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment