Monday, September 24, 2012

CD 18

I had my follow up ultrasound today. The little 11mm follie did grow, but only to 15mm and then flatlined. I wasn't that sad about the outcome because I knew it was pretty much impossible for it to grow 7mm in just a few days.

I did ask about the +OPK I got on CD15. She said that since I have/had irregular cycles along with the PCOS, my body has LH surges throughout the day and I just happened to catch a spike. She did ask if we humped it out, and I told her that we did, because you never know :)

My next cycle they are switching me from the Clomid to Femara, along with the hCG trigger. I think that I'll try this way for 3 months and if nothing happens, I want to get more invasive, maybe start IUI's with injects. But only time will tell...

Isn't this the truth?


No comments:

Post a Comment