Monday, October 1, 2012

Things that make you go "Hmmmm"



So I'm just sitting here, literally going out of my mind looking at my chart. Even though, Holly said that it was almost impossible for me to know for sure if the +OPK really meant ovulation, I keep analyzing this thing.

Okay, so I got the +OPK  at 8:30pm on CD15. Fertility Friend says that a person can expect to ovulate within the next 24-36 hours. If I did ovulate on CD17 (please, please, please), I would more than likely have a temperature dip on CD 18, which I did! See how I'm going nuts here?

If that's the case, as of today I would be 8 dpo. Since I know that this cycle is pretty much a "Hail Mary", I'm going to wait until the weekend to test.

My main symptom that I get is extremely sore boobies and nips before AF, and I've got nothing...yet.

If I don't get my BFP this cycle, all I want is for my body to work the way it should and start AF on my own. That would at least prove to me that it has finally gotten the wake up call!

No comments:

Post a Comment