Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Clomid Crazies

What they don't tell you about Clomid:

Clomid will turn a completely normal person into a crazy, hormonal BITCH! Like seriously Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hide, shit. One moment, you're skipping along minding your own business and then your husband looks at you wrong or makes you repeat what you just asked him to do, and it's done. The Clomid Crazies are out!

My first experience with the Clomid Crazies in a public setting went as follows:

Me: Hi, old 80yr old man filling in for the manager at the Storage Unit, I would like to return these mattress covers that we didn't use
Him: I'm sorry but we don't do returns
Me: Hmmm, let's try this again, I would like to return these
Him: Once again, we don't do returns
Me: Where on the receipt does it say "no returns"? (It's about ready to hit the fan)
Him: I'm just filling in for the manager right now
Me: sobbing and pretty much screaming at this point- Show me where it says "NO RETURNS"!!!!
Him: he just sits there, looking side to side, not knowing what to do

At this point, the tears are full-flow down my face and I can't stop them, or the yelling. I'm. Out. Of. My. Mind. Crazy. This poor man is sitting in the eye of the storm, just watching my complete breakdown and is frozen to his chair, probably thinking that I might jump over the counter if he moved an inch.

This finally ended with me grabbing the mattress covers and receipt and stomping towards the door. When I got to the door (which was a safe distance away from the counter), the man told me that I should come back later and talk with the manager.

I snapped my head around and asked him if he was going to let me return the covers. He said probably not. I retorted with a "THEN WHY WOULD I COME BACK AND WASTE MY TIME!!! THIS IS THE REASON I DID NOT RENT FROM YOU!!!!!

And then slammed the door.

Pretty graceful, right? All to get back $20

No comments:

Post a Comment