Friday, September 14, 2012

An Update to the Clomid Crazies

So I told you earlier about my breakdown/scream-fest at a perfect stranger, but now I have different side effects from taking the Clomid.

Instead of being Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hide, I am the complete opposite and cry like a baby at anything and everything. I hear a sad song on the radio or that SPCA commercial on tv and I'm a wreck. This seriously cute video of a little boy at a party with a pinata and instead of hitting it with the stick, he goes up and hugs it. I lost it, tears just streaming down my face.

 
 
 
Another thing that an emotional-wreck of a person should not do, is volunteer at your younger siblings Jog-A-Thon. There I am in the middle of about 500 kids, from Pre-K to 6th and I'm struggling to hold it together, thinking all the time "look at all these kids. Am I ever going to be a parent? I wonder if any parents here had any problems getting pregnant?" You know the usual
 
 And then they start doing the introductions of all the war veterns that they had invited to participate in their Patriot Parade. I can feel the tears coming, thankful that I have my sunglasses on. I'm trying to think about anything else, just to "escape" what's going on around me. And then the National Anthem.
 
 
I. Was. Done.
 
 
I do have to say that I would definitely prefer the crying side effects over the demonic ones.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment