Saturday, September 15, 2012

HSG Test

After my bust of a cycle last time, I started doing some more research on the interwebz and public community forum boards. I soon began to hear about an HSG test, where a catheter is inserted through the cervix, injects a contrast and checks to see if the fallopian tubes to the ovaries are opened or blocked. I thought to myself, I want, NEED to get that done because all the medicine in the world couldn't help me if one or both of my tubes are blocked.

I had the test done on Sept 13, with a diagnosis of both tubes CLEAR!!!! There has been speculation that the next 3 months after having this test done, upps the chance of getting pregnant due to a "cleaning/dusting of the tubes". But I have PCOS so I might not fall into that category. I can tell you though, I have my fingers crossed that I do.


Not my ute, but an idea of what it looks like


No comments:

Post a Comment