Thursday, May 23, 2013

And the envelope please......

 
Our A/S went super good today! Baby is pretty much ahead of schedule by just a few days too! Heartbeat is at 153bpm
 
Before the appt, I had to drink at least 24 ounces within a 30 minute period and boy, did I feel it when she was pushing around with the u/s wand! I was so scared that I would accidentally pee on the table! I think she either saw my full bladder or felt me wince, because she asked if I had to go to the bathroom!
 
It was the most glorious pee that I have ever taken, lol!
 
So I went back to the room and had to get lubed up again. The only thing left was finding out the sex of the baby. She was about to scan that area and then she stopped and asked if we wanted to find out. We told her yes. Baby was being just a little difficult, but finally cooperated. I knew it before she could even say it!
 
She had the baby's bottom up on the screen and then started pointing out the left leg, and the right leg. And then she says, "And right there in the middle, is a BOY!"
 
 
 
I started tearing up when she said that! She finished up and printed out some pics for us and we were done! She left the room while I was cleaning up the leftover lube and I started crying even harder!
 
Justin just held me and asked me, "Are those happy tears?"
 
I said, "Of course they are!"
 
So now onto the task of picking out a name! Girl's names were much easier for us, which gave me a hint that we were probably going to have a boy, lol!
 
 
 


Our family and friend's announcement pic!

3 comments:

  1. AWWW a boy! Congrats! So exciting! And I love your announcement pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! So exciting!!!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on a sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete