Friday, April 19, 2013

13w3d

I've been lazy and I'm sorry for neglecting this! I think it's because I don't have a lot of baby things going on, but I have a lot of other issues that have come up but won't get talked about on here. Sorry!!! Nothing against you guys, but since this is a public blog, I'm not really sure who's out there, lol!

Okay, onto the baby stuff!

I had my NT scan today and it went great! Little baby though was being a pain and not letting the tech get the measurement of the neck fold (hello, whole reason why this was done!). But after a lot of turning this way, and turning that way, and even some "earthquakes" with the wand, baby briefly turned the right way for a second!

At all of my other ultrasounds, baby has just been lying there. The only movement that we saw was at the last appointment and only because baby flinched, twice.

This appointment started out the same way, until the tech did the first "earthquake" (wand is on the belly and she pushes it on and off really fast to get the baby moving). She said it usually works, but our baby wanted nothing to do with it. Baby decided to place its arms by its head, and continued to lounge! When she did it again, this time baby got mad and kicked at the wand! That was the best thing ever! Especially since I can't feel any movement yet, it just amazes me on what's going on inside!

Everything looked good though! The measurement of the neck was at 2.1mm which is good since it needs to be less than 3.5mm. Even my cervix is measuring good at 4.4mm and the Dr. said that as of right now, I have a very low chance of premature labor!

And baby's heart rate is 161bpm! (still high so the OWT is still saying GIRL!!!)

Now for the good stuff, the awesome pics that we got!

Our little froggy face!

Arms are up by the head, just lounging!

Profile pic, now that I'm looking at it, I think baby has daddy's nose!


How far along: 13w3d since they changed my EDD to October 22nd

Size of Baby: Peach!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think that I'm up now since I've been eating

Maternity Clothes: I live in them and I love it!

Gender: Unknown for now

Belly Button In/Out: In

Stretch Marks: Same ones

Labor Signs: Nope

Movement: Nothing yet

Sleep: Still having trouble sleeping through the night due to my allergies triggering my asthma :(

Cravings/Aversions: Tostadas from Del Taco are a gift from heaven right now!

Symptoms: Still constipated! I need to remember to take my Colace

Feeling: Happy and excited!!!

Best Moment this Week: Seeing the baby again and all the warm wishes that we got on FB from family and friends after posting the baby's picture!

What I Miss: Being able to poop, lol (still the same)

What I am Looking Forward To: Finding out if the baby is a girl or boy! Then let the shopping commence!

Milestones: Morning sickness is about almost all gone, still get bouts of nausea (knocks on wood) here and there

Baby Milestones: Baby is about 2.9 inches long and weighs about 0.81 ounces. And proportion wise, her head's now about 1/3 the size of her body! Baby already has fingerprints and her vocal cords are forming!

Next Appointment: My next OB appt is May 9th! Hopefully, the time will fly by!

Excuse the funny looking face, Justin doesn't know how to take a picture, lol



No comments:

Post a Comment