Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CD8- 2nd Gonal-f shot

I'm not sure what I did different this morning, but it STUNG sooo bad!!! I'm thinking that maybe I didn't let the alcohol dry all the way or where I decided to poke today was more sensitive than yesterday's spot. But Holy Hell!!!

I was able to video it (just excuse my extra fluffiness and my sleep lines on my stomach, I had just gotten up)

Trust me though, I was wide awake after that one!

 

Yesterday mid-afternoon I felt like I haven't eaten and I was starving! I had a Lean Cuisine Sweet and Sour Chicken (my favorite) and then I had a Fiber One Brownie. About an hour later, starving again! I tried to drink it away with water and that would help for a little bit but it would come back! So aggravating!

And then the bubble guts started! I could feel and hear them in my stomach and this lasted until I went to bed. I would keep going into the bathroom, thinking that I had to "go" but nothing. Just loving the hundreds of little bubbles that I could feel moving around! At one point, it was even painful for me to lay on my side!

Apparently, I'm in the 3% for that lovely side effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment