Sunday, December 9, 2012

Today is CD18 and...

that means that tomorrow is CD 19 and my ultrasound! I am super excited to go and get my follies checked out! This is my first cycle on Femara, so I'm hoping that all is good in there! I have had a little bit of cramping but who knows what my body does anymore.

My appointment is at 10:30am, so knowing me, I'll be up at like, 7am because it's almost like Christmas! And if we get good news, it's IUI time baby!

And of course, I am putting the cart before horse, BUT if it does go well, and we get out little Christmas miracle, we'll be looking at an August due date and that is my Nana's birthday month, which if we have a girl, she'll be named after. I'm praying that this is a sign!

I seriously just want to go to bed now, so tomorrow can hurry up and get here!

 



Oh, RoboCat, lol
 


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your follicle check today! I hope you have a couple big ones and you can do your IUI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I first saw this when I was in the waiting room at my RE's, lol! My largest is at 16mm! Follow up on Thursday, so not giving up yet!

    ReplyDelete