Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Birthday Dinner

For my dinner, I wanted ribs. I have been craving them for weeks, so we went to Famous Dave's. (Btw, their jalapeno mac and cheese is to die for).

So anyways, we're all sitting around the table: Justin, me, bff Jaimee, Mary Helen, Scott and Anthony. When we all get together it is a complete zoo! I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time, and we were definitely the loudest table there. Almost too loud, we thought that we were going to be asked to leave since it's a family restaurant and most of our conversation was at least an R-rating, if not worse. Oh well.

Scott then asks me, "What did you get for your birthday?" I just told him nothing. And the death glares start at Justin, so what does he say?

"Oh I got her an IUI."

I swear that the room stopped.

Scott then says, "Wait, you got her a UTI? What?!"

Everyone starts to laugh and then the questions come.

I am now turning a very bright shade of red. Everyone's looking at me, so I have to start explaining everything to them. These are my most close friends, but some things I just wanted to keep quiet.

And Justin did get an ear full on the way home. His excuse reasoning, was that he didn't want them to think that he didn't get me anything for my birthday. SMH

So I guess it's in the open now, but hopefully they forget, lol!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, not what you were expecting for dinner conversation, eh? Well hopefully this is a good thing and you can get support from friends

    ReplyDelete