Sunday, December 23, 2012

Almost Made It

First off, let me say that I'm okay around babies and kids. What I'm not okay with is pregnant people. I thought about all of our holiday plans and I thought I was in the clear. Nope, not even close.

My sister had her annual Christmas Open House today. Everything was going fine until my brother in law's sister showed up. I knew that she had a toddler but what I did NOT know was that she was almost 9 months pregnant!

I avoided her at all costs after we hugged hello, and after she made the stupid comment of "Have you always been this short?"

She was such a gem the entire time too. My mom was trying to talk to her and she acted completely uninterested and gave short answers. Even my mom gave up trying to talk to her!

Anyways, I just had to realize that I was able to drink my yummy bubble gum vodka and sprite, so that made things somewhat better.

No comments:

Post a Comment