Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

And a Happy CD1 to me!!! Thank you sweet baby Jesus!

Today was spent with Justin's family. It was fun spending time with them since we don't get to see them that often. The food was good and of course, all day football.

While the boys were watching football, I had to finish baking all the cupcakes for our Thanksgiving 2.0 that we were having at my mom's the next day.

Ahhh, the cupcakes. Where do I start on those? I finished making the Limoncello ones and I still had to make the Twinkie ones. The actual cupcakes came out perfect, it was the filling that I had a problem with. I knew that I had marshmallow fluff, but what I didn't know was that that stuff EXPIRES!

Well, I was lazy and decided to use it. BIG MISTAKE! It was all oily and ooz-y. So I had to scrap those. What a waste of time and effort!

The cupcakes for the kids, well those, were all kinds of special! They had a lot of fun making them (and a mess). And now some pics of the "Minion Cupcakes"!



Twinkie cupcakes 2.0 is in the making...

No comments:

Post a Comment