Friday, September 27, 2013

Surprise Work Shower!

I got to work at my normal time and when I got to my desk, I saw two gift bags. I pushed them to the side and started to work. My cubeible neighbor Barbara, came over to me and asked if I opened them yet. I told her no, and that she didn't have to get me anything (I always feel weird about random gifts and especially since I had only been working there for only a few months)

She gave me the cutest outfits and the other gift was from one of the other women in the other office, a super soft blanket!

Everything went on like normal until our afternoon break. One of the girl's came up to me and said that we're having cake in the break room. I could always go for a piece of cake being 8 months pregnant, so I waddled in there and there is everyone from both offices, yelling Surprise!

I got outfits, blankets, and gift cards! I was almost crying because of how sweet and generous everyone was!

I seriously have some good co-workers!




No comments:

Post a Comment