Thursday, July 11, 2013

25w2d

Time for an update!

Work has been going good, even though I'm still not used to the hours and the whole working thing :) I've realized that out of both jobs that I do, I would actually prefer to do DMV! I think it's because it actually makes you think about what you're doing, and you can't make a mistake or DMV will find you! (Okay, not really but they catch everything!)

Still in the waiting stage for the house. Eddie said that he was thinking maybe Monday or Tuesday (that's right folks, like in just days!) but Marie said it might be more looking like July 22-ish. As soon as we hear that the loan docs are up (in?), Eddie said we should close the next day and have our keys!!!!

Now it's time to update on Mason!

We had another OB appt this morning and it went great! The nurse got him on the Doppler on the first try and then Mason just oh so casual moved away from her. She had to chase him around for a few minutes, and even had to take a break before she was able to corner him!

Dr. L gave me my lab slip for my GD test. I need to get that done before my next appt. Justin asked him if they do a routine 3rd trimester ultrasound and he said that they don't :( I'll only get another one if they think Mason is getting too big or if he's breech.  I don't think he'll be too big since at my last u/s at 18w, he was measuring at 8 ounces. And Dr. L today said that he's probably right around 1 whole pound now!

Another cool thing, is that at every appt, Dr. L checks where my uterus is and lets me feel it too! Today, my uterus is pretty much right at the bottom of my ribs! It's the size of a soccer ball! How cool is that?

So that means I'll be getting my 3D/4D ultrasound at the little boutique! I think that when I looked at their calendar, we should go in the first weekend in August for the best pictures.

24w

25w

 
How far along: 25w2d

Size of Baby:  Cauliflower

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I'm officially up 13 lbs (but only 7lbs if you count from my IUI date)

Maternity Clothes: Yep yep!

Gender: Baby BOY!!! Mason Daniel

Belly Button In/Out: In, it's shallow-er

Stretch Marks: Same ones

Labor Signs: Nope

Movement: He really starts moving after I eat, and then I lay back on the couch. I will get it on video one day!

Sleep: It's taking forever to get comfortable again. And just to roll over, it takes some major motivation for that to happen!

Cravings/Aversions:  Cold things are still pretty high on the list, maybe it's because it's like 105* here :(

Symptoms: I feel like I've officially "popped" since my stomach is sticking out so much today. And while grocery shopping earlier, I think I now waddle

Feeling:  I'm starting to get scared about how fast the time is going and worrying that I won't have enough time to get everything ready

Best Moment this Week: Hearing Mason's heartbeat today (still at 154bpm)

What I Miss: Time, why is it going by so fast?!?!? And for my lower back to stop hurting when I walk around

What I am Looking Forward To: Getting the house ready for baby and the baby shower!

Milestones: We've passed viability! But of course we want him to stay in as long as possible

Baby Milestones: Mason measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5lbs. Mason's nervous system is rapidly developing and he's enjoying his new sense of equilibrium, knowing which way is up and which is down. Plus, he's growing more hair too! The suspense of what Mason will look like is building!

Next Appointment: Thursday, August 8th

1 comment:

  1. Yay on passing the viability milestone!


    How exciting about the house! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete