Friday, October 19, 2012

A Visitor and a Birthday Party

Not the AF kind of visitor, but my lovely friend S who came all the way from Denmark!!! She is one of my internet friends that I have been talking to since March. We all "met" on an online forum and we branched out to form our own little group (there's a total of 5 of us).

S was in town to see some friends up north and then a friend in the city right next to where my mom lives! So of course I had to drive into town and meet up!

I do have to say, it was a bit scary, but I was so glad that I did it. S is the most sweetest girl evah! We hung out all day! We had lunch at Chipotle, walked around the mall, went and got Cold Stone ice cream, and went shopping at Target.

Friday was also my little brother's 6th birthday and my mom was having pizza and cake later on during the day, so after our Target adventure, we went to my mom's.

I am so glad that we were able to meet! I am now on a mission to meet up with the other ladies before my flight benefits end, which is going to be kind of hard, since I only have about 5 weeks left!

S had a wonderful idea about all 5 of us doing a "Girl's Trip", where everyone can meet all together! That would be so much fun if we can get it to happen!

Me and S at my mom's

My little bro getting embarrassed when we were singing to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment